In our opinion, we were sent the following Cease & Desist from COVENANT HOUSE with no interest in collaborating with our model to ERADICATE Youth Homelessness…
BAM’s RESPONSE TO #CovenantHouse DISINGENUOUS CEASE & DESIST
Greetings John A. Ducoff, Esq. Chief Legal Officer – Covenant House International
Thanks for your email Sent: 5 April, 2022 6:00 AM our reply Sent: 5 April, 2022 7:28 AM
- I’m a Visionary, Entrepreneur, Technologist and Author. We trust you have read my bio at https://www.bamworks.net/BryanFranklin/
- Being a Technologist I have surrounded myself with some of the brightest Technology minds in the world.
- As per number 2 WE move fast: a) http://SupportCovenantHouse.org and .com forward to your main site and we will give both domains it to the Foundation. b) There is no longer any reference to Covenant on https://donatebyshopping.com/process/
- We have copied our Legal whom we created a model to eradicate Skid Row in Los Angeles in 2012 called OperationSkidRow.com. I was threatened and chose not to possibly die for that movement.
- We were involved in the eradication of the Homeless camp on Venice Beach as per https://donatebyshopping.com/press/
- We’d love to have a conversation via http://BAMzoom.net with the Tech lead for Covenant House so we can continue to do what we love and get the domains transferred…
- Your thoughts?
Text/Mobile (323) 816-5100
BAM.eco – A collaborative economy!